We surveyed over 10,000 UK employees to get a real snapshot of the nation's financial health. Our inaugural financial wellbeing report analyses these findings to help employers to understand the key issues and how these impact day to day lives.
We also look at behaviours and how these are impacted under times of stress, anxiety and depression, and the support our workforce need.
Within this report we have an additional spotlight on the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the UK workforce. It goes without saying, that this is for many a time of worry, anxiety and uncertainty and the impacts are felt socially, physically, emotionally and financially.
- The impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on your workforce: 54% think it will have a negative impact on their personal finances
- Money management, borrowing and saving: 32% have less than 1 month's savings
- How employees are feeling: 3 in 5 said they were worried about an aspect of their wellbeing
- Detailed breakdown of responses by gender, age, career and life stage
- Most valued employee benefits and views on employer support
- A practical employer toolkit and checklist to help you with your next steps.
In addition to the findings in this report, we have a detailed breakdown of the data by industry and region. If you would like to benchmark the wellbeing of your employees against the greater population, please get in touch.
How we can help
We help you maximise employee engagement and ensure good member outcomes.
We help you get the best value out of your DC scheme and ensure the best possible outcomes for members.
We help you define and implement your DC strategy.
Your most important asset is your employees, so it’s vital you look after their financial health to boost the success of your business.