23 May 2023
Steadying the ship in challenging waters
At our DC and Financial Wellbeing conference this year, we focused on the key issues affecting DC pensions and savers, especially those due to the market turbulence of recent times.
We have compiled the recordings and slides of the sessions, so you can watch them easily on-demand below. Sessions include:
- Chair opening remarks – Laura Myers, Head of DC and Financial Wellbeing and Partner, LCP
- Will tomorrow’s pensioners look anything like today’s? – Sir Steve Webb, Partner, LCP
- Life’s roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors – Heidi Allan, Head of Financial Wellbeing, LCP
- Where do members get help? Tik Tok comes to pensions – David Millar, Head of Communications Practice, LCP
- Five steps to better pensions: time for a new consensus – Emma Douglas, Director of Workplace Savings, Aviva, and Nigel Peaple, Director of Policy and Advocacy, PLSA
- Debate – This house believes that the implementation of a Value for Money Framework will be the best thing that has ever happened for DC members – Anna Copestake, Partner, Arc Pensions Law; Elizabeth Renshaw-Ames, Independent Trustee; Lydia Fearn, Partner, LCP and George Currie, Senior Consultant, LCP
We hope you enjoy watching the sessions again, or for the first time. Please do reach out to our experts, or your usual LCP contact if you’d like to hear more about any of the topics covered.