20 September 2023
This week we’re delighted to be joined by Peter Church, TMT Counsel at Linklaters with over 20 years’ experience advising clients on the challenges raised by new technology.
We discuss with Peter how the legal environment for AI is evolving and hear some valuable insights on what business leaders can do to prepare for the introduction of a regulatory framework around AI.
- The legal challenges around training large language modes, hallucinations and protecting individual’s data rights.
- The current legal environment for AI in the UK and how this compares to the EU’s approach.
- How companies and business leaders can prepare for the advent of a legal framework for AI.
- What governance factors need to be taken into account when introducing AI in the workplace.
- What do you need to know about algorithmic audit, regulatory sandboxes and algorithmic model cards?
- Don’t be an Ostrich – Peter’s top tips for not ‘burying your head in the sand’ when it comes to AI.
- Laura Amin
- Mary Spencer
- Peter Church
- Google algorithmic model card for facial recognition
- Catch up on previous episodes
Thanks for listening.
Listen and subscribe to Beyond Curious with LCP
Beyond Curious with LCP podcast is available across all major audio platforms.
This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be taken as advice. All views expressed by podcast hosts and guests are purely their own opinions and do not represent those of LCP, its clients or affiliates. LCP makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information featured in this Podcast.