8 November 2023
In the conversation, Matthew shares the lessons he has learned as a business leader, peppered with a range of anecdotes and experiences that come from many years rubbing shoulders with people across the advertising world. His reflections will resonate with business leaders from all sectors, and provide value for experienced and aspiring professionals alike.
- The role of the CEO pre, post and through lockdowns
- Being in the memory game
- The importance of seeing projects through to completion
- The vital skill of learning from failure
- His experience navigating the change from profit-driven to social enterprise
- Victoria Snowden
- Gordon Watchorn
- Matthew Charlton
- Brothers and Sisters: Announce the move to non-profit
- Brother and Sisters: We Buy Any Car advert
- Brothers and Sisters: Theirry Henry Sky advert
Thanks for listening.
Listen and subscribe to Beyond Curious with LCP
Beyond Curious with LCP podcast is available across all major audio platforms.
This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be taken as advice. All views expressed by podcast hosts and guests are purely their own opinions and do not represent those of LCP, its clients or affiliates. LCP makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information featured in this Podcast.