LCP Monitor gives you real-time metrics on your investments – both at asset class and manager level.
We think up-to-date information is simply more useful. So we built LCP Monitor to help us give better advice and help you make more informed investment decisions.
How we can help
LCP Monitor is our new approach to performance monitoring which lets you see and analyse your investments, over any time period. It gives you the flexibility to adapt and customise the reporting to suit your needs. With LCP Monitor you can:
- See real-time risk and return profiles of asset classes and monitor investment manager performance
- Analyse up-to-date metrics to understand how your assets are performing in real-time
- View and analyse cashflows and transactions within your portfolio over any time period
- Use it as an efficient tool to help you make any rebalancing or investment/disinvestment decisions taking into account up to date market conditions
- Get invaluable insights immediately after critical market events like the US Elections or Covid-19 and understand the impact on your investments
- Answer questions like, “would we have been better off selecting another fund manager last year?” or “would we have been better off staying with our previous manager?”
- Evaluate how well your strategy and managers are working so you can take advantage of opportunities, or take early, corrective action if necessary
How we can help
We help central banks design and implement investment strategies to get the most out of their reserves in a risk-controlled manner.
We help charities and endowments construct investment strategies and pick the right investment funds to both meet their financial objectives and be aligned with their missions.
Our investment team works with trustees of DB and DC schemes to set bespoke investment strategies and select fund managers. Using our market-leading technology, we help you navigate your journey by providing you with clear, actionable insights which enable you to make better short and long-term investment decisions.
We help our clients to maintain a competitive edge by improving their investment strategies, generating extra returns in a risk-controlled way.
We help you make important investment decisions, and make sure that your investments are performing as you need them to.
We help you get your investment strategy right to ensure good member outcomes in your DB and DC schemes.
Setting a good investment strategy and picking the right funds is fundamental for wealth managers and advisers to be able to deliver better outcomes for their clients. Our role is to advise clients on investment strategy and fund manager selection bringing institutional discipline to the retail market.
Every sovereign wealth fund has its own unique circumstances and challenges. As an independent consultancy, we’re not linked to any asset manager and we don’t sell investment products.